Overseeing the day-to-day operation of client’s policies, procedures, systems, and controls to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
· Review the On-Boarding Process, Customer Due diligence and know your customer Documentation.
· Assisting the compliance department in Enhanced Due diligence of High-Risk Customers.
· Development of Risk Assessment Models for risk profiling of the customers.
· Transactional Due diligence for high value transactions and cumulative transactions.
· Assessment of Anti Money Laundering and Sanctions Compliance Framework mandated by CBUAE for Exchange houses.
· Identifying compliance and money laundering risks and advising on improvements to the client’s control framework.
· Keeping compliance department up to date on changes in relevant regulations and the implications of these changes on their business.
· Setting Ref flag indicators to identify Suspicious Transactions and subsequently reporting to management.
· AML/CFT continuous professional development training for compliance officer
· Assisting in preparing remediation plan against the audit finding by regulators.
· Preparation of all department documentation for review by senior management.
· Preparing and maintain regulatory files, exchange house registers.
· Enterprise-wide risk assessment, ML/FT Risk assessment and maintaining Risk Register.
· Anti-Fraud framework Assessment and conducting fraud scenarios and establishing their controls to reduce inherent risk.
· Compliance meeting minuting.
· Responsible for implementing AML/CFT program within the gold sector compromising of five pillars of AML.
· Ensure proper documentation of compliance related reports including suspicious activity report (SAR) and regulatory report.
· Remain up to date on federal and laws related to the organization and update policies accordingly.
· Establishing systems and controls to obtain/make appropriate use of resolutions/sanctions which require compliance
· Manage the function of transaction monitoring, sanction, PEP screening and transactional AML & CFT risk management. Ensure proper reporting to the local regulatory bodies wherever required.
· Review Policies, Procedures, Guidelines, and other relevant documentation to identify any non-compliance with it.
· Conduct testing where areas of control have been identified and conclude on operating effectiveness of controls.
· Conduct a close out meeting, where findings, recommendations and action plan were discussed with relevant management.
· Communicate findings to management and draft a comprehensive report of the audited area.
· Perform ongoing follow-up on action plan implementation and timeliness for remedial actions.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Application Deadline: 12/05/2022