Careers that Change Lives
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. This is a great opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional from medical device market to gain greater independence in their work and join truly dedicated global team.
You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
A Day in Life
Under the leadership of the Senior Customer Care & Supply Chain Manager, the Customer Care / Service Specialist is the one who manages the Customer Care operations in Pakistan. The majority of time is represented within the company to external and internal customers, product-related customer service management, tracing and interpreting shipments, taking and managing orders. In this position you will work in close cooperation with local commercial teams (Sales, Marketing, DSM) and Customers. In this position, you will;
• Have overall responsibility for customer service, inventory management and physical distribution within Pakistan for all of Medtronic’s operating units and customer dealings.
• Assure the required outbound flows for all of Medtronic products are performed at a high quality level against requested delivery dates from the warehouse.
• Lead and Manage overall flow of goods from the warehouse to all the customers throughout the country.
• Need to visit customers if and when required, manage customer complaints and resolve timely in a compliant manner.
• Make periodical visits to the warehouse and storage locations at customer locations.
• Manage performance, engagement and inclusion; communicate with business and operational developments; plan, prioritize the responsibilities.
• Strive for continuous improvement and consistency in deliverables ; initiate and drive changes to processes or services to fulfill customer needs and increase efficiency.
• Manage web-based ordering, confer with management regarding customer credits, returns goods for credit, identify quality assurance complaints and write price differentials on orders.
• Keep accurate reports, presentations and document customer service actions and discussions.
• Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Lead daily and regular operational customer care tasks executions proper to the defined targets.
• Execute impact program schedules, customer satisfaction levels or allocation of time, material resources.
• Regarding operational continuity, will use information exchange, influence and active persuasion to provide cooperation with other stakeholders.
• Be responssible for new tasks / projects related to your job.
• Masters degree in Business Administration with Bachelors in Engineering (preferred).
• Min 6 years of experience in Customer Service within a multi-cultural organization.
• Min 2-3 years of SAP Experience – Sales & Distribution Module is preferred.
• Strong analytical and data-driven decision-maker.
• Customer and result orientation approach.
• Team-player, passionately driving continuous process improvements.
• Solid personal adaptation skills and presentation skills.
• Practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within the job area.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Urdu.
• Good command of MS Office programs and software and databases.
Nice to Haves
• Turkish communication availability would be a plus.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.