MCG Talent have partnered with a Communications agency who are looking to hire a Project Director to oversee and manage key clients in the agency and ensure projects are delivered on time.
· Collaborate closely with the Chief Executive Officer and other department heads to ensure that the creative and operational teams have the information, tools and resource to conduct their tasks clearly and efficiently.
· Represent the company in client meetings and to drive new business opportunities in collaboration with the senior management team.
· Lead client relationships. Directly partner with government ministers and C-suite management to strategise and execute projects.
· Solve problems through research, analysis, and the development of strategic solutions across a broad spectrum of disciplines.
· Inspire, inform, and direct a wide range of creative teams to devise and deliver complex projects. From global mega events through to creative services that allow brands to develop and share their story with audiences in powerful and engaging ways.
· Shape and develop communication platforms and strategies that support the business and brand objectives of nation states, government entities, and individual organisations in both consumer and nonprofit sectors.
· Bachelor’s Degree in communications, project management or a related field.
· A minimum of five years of relevant experience in a similar role within a leading international title, publishing house, or content creation agency.
· Strong understanding of content development for both print and digital platforms.
· Ability to manage professionals with diverse creative skill sets.
· Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, including designers, photographers, and editorial staff.
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· A passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends, news, and emerging technologies.
· Ability and willingness to work with a wide array of partners and clients to deliver complex projects in a collaborative manner.