Below Job Descriptions:
• Assess the work with respect to the commissioning and resource requirement for commissioning activities.
• Assist in the preparation of commissioning schedule with priorities agreed with client.
• Lead and supervise Commissioning engineers in preparation and execution of commissioning process.
• Prepare/review commissioning procedures/dossiers, operational procedures and obtain approval from client.
• Assist and participate in safety reviews, risk assessments and enforce implementation of safe procedures such as PTW, LOTO etc.
• Responsible for the completion of commissioning activities in conformance with the client’s needs and HSE standards.
• Assess the requirements of tools/ test equipment and ensure calibration validity and availability on time.
• Coordination between other discipline engineers, client, specialist vendors and other Contractors at site.
• Provide inputs at P&ID review, HAZID, HAZOP review, model review, spare parts order, specialist vendor services etc.
• Inspect and ensure all construction activities are completed prior handing over to commissioning team.
• Monitor & ensure any changes/deviations from contracts follow the management of change process.
• Oversee punch list registration, categorization and close outs.
• Prepare & maintain commissioning records – site observations, testing processes & checklists.
• Daily progress reporting of the commissioning activities.
• Assist commissioning malfunction and troubleshooting.
• Track & review progress through meetings (internal & with Clients).
• Compile commissioning reports and obtain system completion certificates from Client.
• Handing over of various systems to Client and maintain record.
• making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures.
• Supervising / managing / coordinating engineering, technical team, OEM, Clients involved in commissioning.
• Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
• Ensured smooth operation after project handover by developing the training programs for client’s operation and maintenance team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills• Leadership and managerial skills• Commercially awareness• The ability to work well under pressure• Teamworking skills• Relevant technical expertise (for example in test, design, development, and operations)• Good IT and analytical skills.Minimum Qualifications:Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical) with minimum of 10-15 years progressively responsibility for construction and commissioning works and in overseeing the installation of systems, plant and/or equipment installation, repair, and maintenance experience, which includes 4-5 years of commissioning experience
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 10 Max: 18