Experienced administrative staff needed
Lindner Hotels & Resorts needs a new employee with full and immediate availability to travel to Germany and carry out the following tasks: telephone customer service, receptionist work, translator and interpreter work, waiter work, reception work, treatment administrative orders from customers and internal hotel organization.
Preference is given to those who have experience from 2 years onwards.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Computer skills.
– Good communication skills, those who speak English.
– The German language is not mandatory, but speaking and understanding English can be an advantage.
Advantages / benefits:
– Salaries are very good and encouraging and may increase over time. Free accommodation and food, we also offer excellent benefits for vacation packages, pensions, health, bonuses, professional career advancement, etc.
– We will help selected employees abroad to travel to Germany and start working.
– You will be part of an excellent work team with a good atmosphere.
Send the resume to the following email or Whatsapp.
Email: [email protected]