Company: Layer X, Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Title 3D Designer – Artist
Roles and Responsibility:
• Create realistic 3D models and textures including architecture, organic objects and props in accordance with the artistic direction, production deadlines and technical specifications.
• Sculpt/model UV & texture and integrate both high & low polygon meshes in a PBR pipeline.
• Verify the quality of objects in the game, and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction
· Create the 3D models for different manufacturing process – 3D Prining, Casting and other fabrication methods
• Mentor and train other 3D artists.
Required Skills:Expert knowledge of 3DSMax.Expert knowledge of ZBrush and Substance Painter.Expert knowledge of Maya & Photoshop.Excellent knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (shaders, PBR, normal, displacement etc.)Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity.Strong high- & low-resolution modeling and texturing skills.Familiarity with scale models/props development cycle.Good understanding of architecture.Knowledge of Python, MEL, MAX Script an assetOther Skills:Good organization skills.Strong time management skills.Excellent communication skills (spoken and written).Coaching/mentoring skills.Self-motivated and agile. Note: Applications without portfolio, will not be considered for this position.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Employer (Private Sector)
Design, Creative, and Arts
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
$1,000 – $1,500
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 2 Max: 6
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Min: 18 Max: 50