10 to 15 years
Graduate; Post Graduate
Sales / Retail / Corporate / Business Development
experience as Business Unit Manager
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Kuwait
Key Responsibilities :
• To act as an ambassador for Centrepoint, effectively managing the day-to-day operation of the store and its sales team.
• Responsible for the overall success driving sales, reinforcing operations, and staff development, as well as overall service and brand integrity for the store.
• Managing the P&L to achieve company sales, service goals & overall financial targets.
• To manage the day to day operational and staffing requirements of the store including rota, security, finance, personnel & maintenance issues.
• Continually monitor store processes and procedures to ensure best practice standards are in place.
• Manage, supervise and coach staff in recruiting, hiring and training of store Sales Associates.
• To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against set objectives.
Interested candidates can click apply button.