[Media & Design officer]
Reports To: [General Manager]
Full responsibility of company media and design orders of corporate clients or individuals and manage company digital presence and updates.
Candidates will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools like handling websites, social media, sourcing materials, collecting feedback using proper tools and creat analysis. Candidate will work to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities including photography and videography to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– design customers orders as per scheduled deadlines
– design and manage company branded products and printing
– arrange for company branded items displays and placements
– manage branded items printing process and stock level (for new and re-print purposes)
– Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
– manage company online presence and updates as per scheduled deadlines ( website, bleems, carriage)
– manage company presence in all social media portals (instagram, facebook, linkedin, etc)
– Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
– Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
– responsible for monthly/ weekly newsletter broadcasts
– seasonal product sourcing and purchases
– photography and videography: responsible of taking needed pictures and videos of company products for media purposes (social media posts, websites, magazines and newspapers)
– source videographers/ photographers during company event setup for portfolio purposes
– the employee is not limited to there job title and will work as part of the team with our departments as required to ensure deadlines are met
– The employee needs to always stay updated and continually well aware of their industry and make recommendations to GM for areas of improvement
– candidates have to be dedicated, accept challenges, organized, up-to-date, optimistic, flexible, professional, have problem solving skills, adoptable.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 24 months