1. Controls the conduct of all general affairs which affect the supervisor of the assigned office.
2. Serves ·as primary contact for persons seeking appointments with the assigned supervisor arrangingsuch appointment to avoid unnecessary interruption with the supervisor schedule and referringvisitors ortelephone callers to subordinate personnel as necessary .
3. Coordinates the work of secretarial staff (Hospital Assistant I& II and department Assistant).
4. Composes replies to correspondence for supervisors signature.
5. Takes and transcribes variety of correspondence and compiles periodic reports on board instruction from supervisor and handles routine queries personally.
6- Handles minor administrative matters based on knowledge and judgment regarding hospitalRegulations and policies and complete project assignments as requested.
7. Provides routine information from records to other organizational units as requested.
8. Takes minutes as instructed by supervisor and utilizes computers for variety of activities.
9. Maintains confidentiality of information and correspondence.
10. Maintains the record of current Hospital policies and procedures.
11. Prepares the monthly payroll time sheet, supply requisitions through oracle and consolidate departmental reports.
Bachelor’s or Associate Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, English Language, Secretarial field, or related discipline is required.
Required Typing Skills:
Bilingual: Arabic typing: 40 WPM English typing: 50 WPM
Non Bilingual: English typing: 55 WPM?
Saudi National Only.