4 to 5 years
Accounts / Tax / CS / Audit / Finance
Accounting, Cost Controller
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Kuwait
Job Description :
• Monitoring and reviewing cost allocating for all projects and departments .
• Investigate differences between the project’s estimated budget compared to actual costs
• Register all prepaid expenses and prepare a summary with all deferred finance costs .
• Implement the budget for all projects and departments to the ERP .
• Register the monthly depreciation of fixed assets and controlling all additions and disposals if available .
• Checking and reviewing petty cash records and entries for all projects and department to ensure that all the procedures prescribed by the company are implemented and all expenses are allocated properly .
• Reviewing daily transaction and closeout of cash in safe in coordination with chief accountant .
• Preparing monthly project cost and budget analysis reports .
• Checking and monitoring inventory movement registration .
• Registering , booking , following-up and reconciling all loans and related interests from all banks with weekly reports to the chief accountant .
• Preparing and reconciling accounts that are in his responsibility and prepare the monthly closing template coordinating with chief accountant
• Accounting & Cost Controller experience 4-5 years.
• Preferable construction field.
Interested candidates can click apply button.