Manager and control overall warehouse activities of the company with coordination with sales, production, and logistics.
– Formulate and develop short
– and long-term warehouse operations strategies and plans that will ensure cost effective operations in accordance with company’s safety, quality, and environmental standards.
– Entrusted and ensures that structures are in place to monitor flows of goods.
– Personally responsible for efficient inventory control and stock management in addition to conducting monthly/quarterly stock taking to ensure the veracity of physical and system stocks. ( Stock Management.
– To ensure all agreed KPI’s with client/project are achieved and reported on time monthly.
– Establish and monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
– Supervise and monitor all functional & technical activities related to warehouse to confirm that all operations/activities are being followed and carried out.
– Ensure that material receiving, inspection, warehousing and issuance are being done as per requirements.
– Arrange and send requisition to maintain the minimum and maximum level of stock.
– Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyses, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention.
– Ensures and maintain healthy and hygienic workplace
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Application Deadline: 27/02/2022