What you will do
The Sales Engineer – ESCO you will be reporting to the General Manager Energy Solutions and will be based in Abu Dhabi and covering the Oman market also. You will be a part of our growing team who is focused on providing clients with guaranteed operational savings through energy performance contracting. The ESCO value propositions range from quick wins to sophisticated deep retrofit solutions that address all energy related aspects of facilities.
You will be responsible for the sale of large, complex, Energy performance offerings (ESCO) with guaranteed energy savings to high potential customers and also promote the JCI value proposition at key levels of the potential client by providing energy solutions to the customer along with financing arrangements. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience in ESCO market.
How you will do it
As an Experienced ESCO Sales Professional you must have a comprehensive knowledge which you will utilize for carrying site audits and suggest ideas for Energy performance solutions/offerings which will help improving site efficiency to our customers in within the residential and commercial industries in addition to other energy intensive industries. As a Sales Engineer, you will build and manage long term relationships with key external stakeholders in the ESCO market, establishes and shapes relationships/partnerships with potential clients to eventually secure new sales. You work closely with the operations team to make sure that the customer expectations are met throughout the whole project cycle.
As an experienced professional, you will work on customer’s financial, business, operational and environmental objectives & requirements and accordingly recommend solutions. You will always differentiate JCI services and products from competitors based on business benefits and knowledge of competitor’s business offerings. You will be working closely with the estimation team to create proposals and accordingly present them in front of clients. You will make ample use of sales tools to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity in accounts and Leverage regular checkpoints to gain progressive commitments from the customer.
You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. You will be focused on growing ESCO business in UAE & Oman Region.
What we look for
* Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required
* Relevant certifications (CEM, CMVP, PCF)
* Strong technical capabilities to perform high level energy analysis to identify potential energy conservation measures
* Solid technical HVAC knowledge
* Technical knowledge of other building related systems is an added value
* A minimum of 5 years of progressive field sales experience at the C-level
* Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communications skills.
* Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels
* Ability to travel 50% (GCC)
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English & Arabic
* Solid experience with the energy performance project cycle
* Experience in generating & closing of performance contracting opportunities
* Solid understanding of the local and regional energy performance (ESCO) business
* Solid understanding of HVAC solutions
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Employer (Private Sector)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies