What you will do
The Public Relation Officer is a key role reporting to the Regional Senior Manager – Public Relations of Middle East region. You will be based in Kuwait to provide periodical updates to the HR department on government labour authorities, immigration rules and changes. You will submit, follow-up and collect all employment related permits and ensure visas are processed in timely manners to support the business. Renew, update and maintain all employees’ visas, labor cards, labour contracts and ensure the company’s records are up-to-date in the labor and immigration departments. You will promptly and efficiently deal with general enquires regarding PRO functions to enhance the delivery and quality of the department services.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do it
As Public Relation Officer you will use your expertise to provide support to the business to renew, update and maintain the trade licenses including other government certificates of all company’s legal entities in the Kuwait and ensure all related documents are up-to-date. You must engage yourself with higher management/HR in order to keep them in loop with regards to new labour and other government laws. You will obtain monthly visa reports from MOL and immigration, arrange attestation of employees’ qualifications as required, accurately prepare documents as per requirement of the legal authorities, and maintain confidentiality, security of company and employee documents at all time.
You are a hunter driven to seek and develop strong customer relationships, self-motivated enjoying the challenge of working independently to drive your territory growth. You’re naturally perseverant, tenacious and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
What we look for
• College graduate, preferably Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3 years of work experience as Public Relation Officer (PRO) in Kuwait
• Solid knowledge of Kuwait labor law, specifically of immigration & labor rules and regulations
• Excellent knowledge on all government official smart apps and e-government applications
• Excellent written, oral and communication skills in both English and Arabic
• Experience in supporting international regulated business
• Process-driven, detail oriented, self-motivated and analytical
• Self-starter with good problem solving skills and a client service focus
• Valid UAE driving license and ability to travel
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of tools, with specific experience in Power Point, Excel and database creation and maintenance
Other Business Support Services
Employer (Private Sector)
Human Resources and Recruitment
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies