Ensuring that only approved materials and error-free projects are being received and that Inspections and tests are carried out in accordance with the specification requirements and approved drawings, in addition to participating in implementing quality control standards and procedures and performing quality control checks and inspections on projects work and materials for ensuring conformity to the set standards and procedures.
· Ensuring the right implementation of quality standards and procedures for testing received supplies and materials for conformities and non-conformities, for ensuring the highest quality standards for work
· Performing regular inspections on activities of laborers engaged in quality control testing of materials and/ or finished work in an efficient and cost conscious manner for the purpose of ensuring their compliance with the set quality standards
· Inspecting warehouses and storage areas and ensuring they are according to the set storing standards and conditions for maintaining the quality of materials and equipment are up to the highest standards
· Performing quality inspection on finished work and making sure that the work is performed as agreed upon standards and specifications
· Performing quality inspection on received materials and making sure they are according to the agreed upon standards and specifications
· Maintaining records on all quality checks performed and ensuring proper data entry onto the system and documents control
· Reporting to the Site/Project Engineers all cases of deficiency and/or Non Conformities and issuing Quality reports as required
· Keeping records of quality inspections and informing Quality engineers with any difficulties encountered during inspection
A) Critical/Key Skills:
· Knowledge of latest technology and procedures in Asphalt
· Supervisory skills
· Analytical skills
· Communication skills
· Organisational skills
B) Other Skills:
Proficiency in MS Office ……etc.
Proficiency in English language is a must.
· BE Civil Engineering
· Five (5) years of related experience. Preferably with GCC experience.
Job Type: Full-time