6 to 10 years
Accounts / Tax / CS / Audit / Finance
Familiarity with International Accounting Standards
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Qatar
Key Responsibilities :
• Coordinates the business plan and budget processes within the division and with the Business Head.
• Develop suitable business MIS to encapsulate all the key performance indicators financial, commercial & operational.
• Conducts regular analysis of performance and results in relation to plans, forecast and budgets.
• Promote sound financial husbandry throughout the business unit via the budgeting & forecast programmes, day to day issues
• Conducts various ad-hoc studies and analysis.
• Monitors the policies and procedures as carried out in the Division.
• Acts as the sole point of communication with Finance Head regarding financial figures, sales volume figures, forecasts and budget.
• Ensures compliance with regard to Revenue recognition and ensures appropriate provisioning on Bad Debt requirements
• Establishes targets, set timetables, and monitor expenditure and revenue, budgeting, cash management, reconciliation, asset management, and inventory control.
• Develops procedures and processes that adequately support the business and secure the quality of financial reporting, financial compliance and DoA compliance
• Facilitates development of staff through mentoring and specific skills training
• Ensures that business and operations are conducted according to the division and company procedures, policies and general values.
• Reconciles or coordinate reconciliation of various accounts to make sure accounts are current and clean of any old or suspect transactions.
• Assists in preparing monthly financial presentations to upper management.
• Prepares and validate business case studies as needed.
Required Experience :
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in senior-level finance or accounting position
• Finance, Accounting, Budgeting, Cost control and cost analysis techniques
• Local government financial regulations, banking, accounting standards and requirements and Company financial policies and procedures
• Computerized information systems used in financial and/or accounting applications.
• Knowledge of business practices and procedures.
• Familiarity with International Accounting Standards
Interested candidates can click apply button.