Establishes marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
· Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services.
· Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
· Plans and oversees the organization’s advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlets.
· Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
· Maintaining communication open lines with all organizations and providing prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely selective information.
· Works as writer, artist, copy writing, design, layout, paste-up, and production of promotional materials.
· Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
· Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to pre-set standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and the economy.
· Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets.
· Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy, and product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
· Recommends changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
· Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts.
· Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
· Developing standardize presentations, sales scripts, proposals.
· Writing and maintaining content and providing monthly updates to company website
· Producing monthly newsletters and distributing it to email marketing list of company.
· Monitoring online blogs for tracking communications related to the brand of a company. Supervise social media outreach and be sure to maintain / increase the target.
· Executing a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans.
· Prepares thorough market study for each Project.
· Prepares marketing activity reports.
· Oversees development and maintenance of customer database.
· Updates CRM.
· Regular review of the department manual, forms, policies and procedures related to Sales & Marketing Department.
· Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Digital Marketing
· Social Media Marketing
· Direct Marketing
· Market Segmentation
· Marketing Research
· Project Management
· Reporting Research Results
· Understanding the Customer
· Process Improvement
· Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
· Outstanding communicative skills
· Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Photoshop)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to AED12,000.00 per month