3 to 6 years
Installation / Maintenance / Repair
knowledge in pump overhaul and repair procedures
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location: Qatar
Responsibility to disassemble, maintain, overhaul, reassemble and test a wide range of hydraulic pumps.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Visual inspection and examination of the product on arrival and record any initial findings.
• Disassemble the product and document any damage, corrosion or wear on approved fault analysis report.
• Submit and review the analysis report with the workshop supervisor to determine the work schedule.
• Regular progress updates and report any new findings or issues that may impact on completion date
• Reassemble and test in accordance with all approved work and test procedures
• Ensure that all work activities are carried out in an efficient, professional and tidy manner
• Maintain a high standard of personnel / workshop / equipment / machines and tooling cleanliness
• Ensure that all work is completed and inspected as per the approved work procedures
• Ensure that all job related paperwork and technical reports are accurately completed and submitted
• Comply with all company policies, practices and procedures.
• Contribute to the team ethic and perform other reasonable duties as required in support of the business
• Required to work off site in support of business activities.
• Time served in a mechanical / engineering discipline ideally with forklift certification.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an internationally recognized service company and working knowledge in pump overhaul and repair procedures.
• English verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills with a proactive and flexible can do attitude and approach to work, hours and location.
• Must be able to work and perform under own initiative and have a full working knowledge of workshop procedures and activities.
• Ability to read technical documents
• Must be familiar in the use of an extensive range of precision measuring and testing equipment
• Demonstrate proven ability, knowledge and experience to interact readily across different departments within a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment.
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume