$٦٬٠٠٠ – $٨٬٠٠٠ لكل شهر
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
Contract Type: 1 year Fixed Term with opportunity to extend.
Reports To: General Manager (KSA)
Hydro Industries has built an enviable reputation as a UK clean technology developer, systems designer and service provider to the Water, Wastewater and Environmental Industries. It has developed a world class client base with global offices in London, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and operations in Wales.
Hydro is recognised as an innovative and world leading Water Technology company, that has been showcased in the 2021 Global Investment Summit and COP26 for its commitment to harnessing technology to help clean up the planet and provide safe drinking water for poor communities. Hydro has also proven itself globally as a leader in the Industrial Waste-Water, Salvage and Oil and Gas sectors, helping clients recover and reuse water while simultaneously lowering the amount of waste sent to landfill or pumped into the worlds precious ecosystems.
Hydro Industries view their people as a vital part of their previous successes and are looking to grow it’s already highly skilled and ambitious team across their global bases. This is an opportunity to join the team and be in the ideal place to work on ground-breaking improvements related to water technologies, and processing of our leading products with smart, connected technologies driving the water revolution.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the Finance function of the Saudi entity by ensuring that all activities comply with international financial reporting standards and KSA legislation. The position provides leadership and coordination in the operational accounting and related budgeting activities of the division and ensures that reported results comply with VAT, General authority for Zakat & Tax policies. The position leads all financial administration and fiscal management for KSA, performing a variety of accounting and finance duties including reconciliations, financial analysis, budgeting and communicates any potential profitability or risk to the UK Finance manager.
· Manage the general ledger, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly closing process and preparation of monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with VAT, General authority for Zakat &Tax policies
· Budget preparation, review, and monthly variance analysis.
· Cash Flow preparation, review, and monthly variance analysis
· Preparation and issuing the monthly trial balance, financial statements, and internal financial reports
· Preparation and filing of withholding tax, VAT and annual tax returns (Zakat Submissions for VAT return upload and payments through SADAD)
· Preparation of quarterly and year-end audit and tax schedules.
· Monthly bank reconciliations
· Preparation of monthly Creditor balances and payment.
· Monthly payroll for office and operational staff
· Closing procedure year end and responsibility for liaising with the external auditors.
· Sales Invoice generation and payment applications for monthly billings. Matching invoices to checks, obtaining all required approvals etc.
· Reconciling vendors accounts and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
· Responding to all vendor enquiries.
· Investigating and resolving problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
· Ad hoc analysis (KPIs)
· Project accounting experience
· Implementing and maintaining financial controls
· Documents and communicates financial discipline locally
· Can operating within a transfer pricing system.
· Qualified accountant
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience of Accounting in KSA
· Technically competent, must have good knowledge of Excel
· Can act both independently and under instruction.
· Must be fluent Arabic and English speaker
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ﷼6,000.00 – ﷼8,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Application Deadline: 20/06/2022