HR ERA Consultancy Services is looking for a resilient, empathic Quality control officer to contribute to the growth of our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Check Mixing report, control and identify the GAP in order to ensure that mixing of the product is done as per the company’s product specification.
· Check processing report and ensure specs are being achieved, especially weight, filling proportion, shape and appearance, identify and control the GAP.
· Monitor packaging process and check the final product after packing and ensure satisfactory results are achieved.
· Check final product technical parameters as per product specification and ensure product is as per specification.
· Ensure production process is carried out as per process flow chart and monitor the CCPs.
· Providing training to the production staff where necessary.
· Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
· Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met
· Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product.
· Responsible to maintain personal hygiene / cleaning & sanitation as per SOP/ GMP.
· Ensure key quality parameters verification and process control.
· record keeping such as Daily quality report, Mixing and process record, packaging reports, cleaning and sanitation checklist.
· Responsible to check and verify recipes.
Quality Control Experience and Qualification:
· Bachelor’s degree in Food Science’s & Technology.
· 1-3 years of experience in food industry.
Shift: . Rotation
Location: Ittehad town-Karachi
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs35,000.00 – Rs42,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate: