Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a Field Service Engineer II – PMT to be based in AUH, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the LSS business to drive the Services business operations and growth with superb customer satisfaction and safety record. You will deliver support services to customers respecting global standards and processes whilst understanding customer needs and resolving issues through technical knowledge. You will use the Honeywell support network to provide excellent service and quality to customer whilst focusing on customer growth and development. You will identify service business opportunities in the customers’ installed base
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Safety: meet the Corporate, customer and legal obligations of Health, Safety and Environment (trainings, use of PPEs and safety observations).
· Custodian Accounts: Mange effectively, assigned customer accounts service operations, service agreement deliverables as a custodian.
· Customer growth and development: Identifies and develop opportunities for business growth cooperating actively with sales to progress them having an active and influential role with the customer to develop the solution. Actively engages with sales to pursue the opportunities (actively generates sales leads)
· System upgrades and modifications (Installation/configuration/implementation & commissioning) of Honeywell’s product range including Industrial control & safety systems, 3rd party DCS Systems or SCADA products to meet customer specifications. performs systems modification and upgrades (of different level of complexity according to job qualification)
· Maintain the customer equipment to the required standard: regularly performs preventive & corrective maintenance and promptly intervene on maintenance needs.
· System diagnosis & Troubleshooting: Diagnosis, troubleshooting and escalation for rectification of system issues.
· Quality of delivery: Deliver promptly against Service Request, respecting agreed timing as per GSM process
· Internal processes and reporting: Adopt and adhere to global standard in terms of tracking of actions (tools and timing) and promptly submit timesheets and billable work to ensure on time invoicing
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Electronic Systems/ Industrial Automation/ Electrical· or Technical education (diploma)· Previous technical experience in Honeywell DCS (Experion) System maintenance of automation control system for sophisticated industrial environment· Knowledge of electronic systems (installation / configuration / implementation/trouble soothing) Primarily for Honeywell EPKS (Experion System)· Knowledge of Honeywell Experion system and different levels of Network (PCN).· Understands service life cycle from requirements to delivery.· Understanding of service agreements.· Basic knowledge of project: able to use project documentation & deliverables.· CCNA and L3 certification on Honeywell Experion system will be also handy.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
General Engineering Consultancy
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
United Arab Emirates