Greenbull is an international group of companies based in France, Switzerland, and The United Arab Emirates. Through our flagship brands ARYA, myclubdeal.com, Greenbull Campus and Santors, we use technological innovation to help revolutionise people’s personal finances.
Our fast-growing and continuously transforming subsidiary Greenbull Technology operates within the financial space. From Risk management and algorithmic software to web and mobile apps involving financial education, we provide the means and solutions to empower our customers to fully understand and manage their own finances.
We are looking for someone to join our team and oversee two functions, HR administration and office assistant. You will manage the daily running of the office, be the first point of contact at our reception and support the HR manager with administrative tasks. This person will enjoy managing accounts, staying on top of office supplies, and welcoming guests who visit our office.
Your mission if you accept it….
· Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the office’s activities
· Manage the accounts for invoices and payables
. Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to gather quotes, order supplies, and maintain office inventory
· Support the HR manager with administrative duties as required
· Coordinate office activates and event preparation with the HR manager
· Assist in the initial recruitment phase including streamlining only the best Indeed applications based on the job description
· Manage the setting up of laptops for new starters, ensuring all applications are available for their first day
· Be able to use online tools to shrink files to assist in the visa process
· Be the first point of contact to greet visitors at the reception
· Manage incoming phone calls and correspondence (emails, letters, packages)
· Manage deliveries of documents using FedEx
· Organise bookings for all office meeting rooms
· Prepare refreshments for client meetings
. Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
Let’s talk about you…
· 2 years relevant experience required
· Bachelor’s degree: additional qualification as an administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
· English speaking
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
. You are smart, assertive, and organised
· You can multitask while prioritising your workload
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· A positive attitude
What we are offering you…
More than just a job, we are offering you the opportunity to take part in a challenge within a fast-paced, dynamic Group with ideas in abundance and where projects are flourishing.
Becoming a Greenbullian means taking ownership and contributing to your projects fully and in your own way. Join us and evolve in an environment where your creativity, unique perspective and skills will be fully appreciated and encouraged. Come on our journey and contribute to the construction of the new world we are creating.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent