Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family-owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands, and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education, and technology.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is passionate about data & a go getter. The individual would be accountable for all data governance activities for Assets, from creation to maintenance, ensuring data is managed in the utmost quality and adherence to governance framework.
Core Responsibilities (For On
– Floor Activities):
Educational Qualifications and Certificates
– A post graduate information management or data governance qualification or at least four years’ experience working within an information or data governance setting.
– Certification in CBAP or DAMA (recommended, but not mandatory)
– Experience working within information management discipline and understanding of information management practices.
– Working in the Sports, Food, or Pharma retail industry will be an added advantage
– Deep functional & analytical understanding of business domains (core retail, logistics, HRMS, etc.)
– In-depth SAP Knowledge
– Advanced Excel
– Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
– Flexible and Adaptable
– Data Governance tools; Informatica, Utopia, SAP Master Data Governance, etc.