Major Accounts Manager
Location – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
From the start, the Fortinet vision has been to deliver broad, truly integrated, high-performance security across the IT infrastructure. Today, we secure the largest enterprises, service providers and government organizations around the world.
As a Major Account Manager, you will play an integral role in new business pitches, hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients and focus on growing and developing existing customers. This exciting role will allow you to use your extensive network to run and grow opportunities, write business and account plans for all current and new business tender opportunities and act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
At Fortinet you will:
· Develop strong relationships with customer contacts at executive level to gain insight into the business imperatives and IT drivers enabling development of a strategy to sell Fortinet solutions.
· Sell the organization’s products and services through a consultative selling approach and maintains good relationships with key individuals within the accounts.
· Develop strategies and orchestrates company resources to maximize sales volume within assigned accounts.
· Effectively engage and build cooperative relationships with sales resources: System Engineers, Channel, Specialist sales team and executives as required.
· Drive quarterly business reviews with customer to ensure value from Fortinet investment.
· Ensures customer is kept up to date with Fortinet product roadmaps enabling the customer to plan and mitigate risks to their business.
Apply if you:
· Have proven track record of enterprise sales experience in hi tech industry (preferably Cyber Security and Networking) developing strategic customer relationships.
What you can expect from us: