We are professional, agile and our goal is to Fogo de Chao is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or Churrascaria, which has specialized for nearly 40 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. Here at Fogo, we complement our extraordinary service with extraordinary people. It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing! We’re committed to bringing a passion and customer focus to the business.. OUR GOAL is to Provide an Outstanding Patron Experience In the restaurant business, you aren’t just serving food. You are selling a dining experience. Establish Customer Loyalty Another major objective of a restaurant is to create a sense of loyalty in their patrons to make them regular customers..
Our work environment includes:
Now Hiring / Immediately Hiring:
Sales Manager/Private Event Manager
In this role you will:
· Grow sales through active prospecting of targeted businesses, organizations, associations and event planners for groups of 15 or more.
· Report weekly bookings, monthly sales actions results, quarterly variances or manual edits as necessary, and turndown-lost business reports as requested.
· Enter all prospects, contacts, accounts and booking information in the CRM (Tripleseat), and enter basic reservation information in GuestBridge for booked parties greater than 15.
· Maintain weekly updates and details on current leads through Tripleseat, and convert those leads to bookings, accounts, and contacts.
· Act as primary contact for all group clients, ensuring completion of event details and retention.
· Negotiate menu and pricing. Capture the details on event orders to effectively communicate to Operations.
· Manage the booking process to obtain client signatures on CRM generated contract and event order form to confirm bookings. Update documents and Operations with changes.
· Develop annual sales activity plans and competitive analysis workbook.
· Attend trade shows and offsite meetings as requested.
· Strategize with the General Manager to determine the appropriate yield for the space on each date and time. Sell the event with a minimum food and beverage guarantee, ensuring the guest spends the appropriate amount to reach the yield required.
· Ensure guest satisfaction with experience.
· Decisive Judgment – Make good decisions in a timely and confident manner.
· Driving for Results – Challenge and push the organization and yourself to excel and achieve.
· Customer Focus – Anticipate guest needs and design, promote, or support the delivery of products and services that exceed guest expectations.
· Resilience – Effectively deal with work related problems, pressure, and stress in a professional and positive manner.
· Persuading to Buy – Effectively convince people by knowing how to position the product and understanding the audience. Change methods of persuasion to match specific potential buyers.
· Managing Others – Direct and lead others to accomplish organizational goals and objectives.
· Motivating Others – Inspire and lead others to accomplish organizational goals and objectives.
· Negotiation – Identify the needs and motives of all parties involved and work towards mutually beneficial agreements.
· Presentation Skills – Have the skills to communicate to an audience in a formal setting.
Education, Experience & Travel Required
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
· 3+ years of Sales experience.
· Experience in the Restaurant / Attraction industry, preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and various office applications.
· Experience in Tripleseat and GuestBridge, preferred.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available for full-time, employees on the first of the month following start date.
Fogo de Chao is an Equal Opportunity & E Verify Employer
Fogo de Chao
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED10,000.00 – AED15,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Expected Start Date: 15/01/2024