** INTRODUCTION **
Flora Contracting Maintenance Services is an ISO certified mechanical, electrical and civil company, providing services and solutions to the industrial sectors of Bahrain. Operating with over 170 employees and 3 major divisions, we work diligently to extend our services to local and international clients that includes Alba, Garmco, Banagas, Sulb, Fives, Arcal, Hertwich and so on.
** JOB POSITION **
We are in the process of filling the following key role: PROJECT MANAGER (MECHANICAL).
** REQUIREMENTS **
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or any related fields. This is a
minimum requirement; higher qualifications should be sent as well if available. In addition to 10+ years of experience of mechanical engineering in the industrial fields of aluminium, oil, gas, petrochemical or other similar fields. Experience must involve project management, operations, leadership and estimation. We prefer experience in Bahrain or the GCC market.
** ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES **
• Supervise and lead your mechanical department and its day-to-day operations.
• High knowledge and experience in planning, estimation, operational management, execution and post-implementation support for projects in the industrial sector or other mechanical fields.
• Plan, develop and implement strategies for operational management and development, to meet and exceed client expectations and our performance plans, whilst within budget and timescale.
• Engage with clients on projects, issue resolution and business opportunities.
• Maintain productivity and high service levels across all areas of the department.
• Prepare, review and approve budgets, bids, research and contracts for small and large projects.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to the management team and clients.
• Hire, train and mentor skilled engineers and support staff. Assign, direct and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Drive continuous improvement in the department and implement best practise policies.
• Design and implement corrective action plans to improve areas and solve any issues.
• To organise meetings with clients, including interactions over emails, to understand their requirements, expectations and deliverables.
• Ensure activities meet and integrate with the company’s ISO-certified Integrated Management System that involves quality, health, safety and environmental policies.
• Contribute to the evaluation and development of operational strategies with the other divisional managers and the management team.
** CONTACT DETAILS **
Kindly submit your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch with further details.
You can find further contact details on our website – www.florabh.com