1. Preparing invoices, payment receipts and other finance related documents.
2. Document financial transactions by entering account information.
3. Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
4. Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit
and loss statement, and other reports.
5. Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
6. Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
7. Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
8. Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
9. Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
10. Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account
information and trends.
11. Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information
12. Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data;
13. Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account
14. Secure financial information by completing database backups.
1. Bachelors or master’s degree related to finance.2. Proven work experience in the same field for a minimum 2 years.3. Experience with financial reporting requirements.4. Attention to details & data entry management.5. Time management skills & deadline oriented.6. Flexible to work in multiple roles & departments.7. Excellent communication skills in English language.8. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.9. People-oriented and results-driven, with a friendly and upbeat demeanor.
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Employer (Private Sector)
Accounting and Auditing
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma