OVERVIEW: Attend to customers enquires to sell all parts items at hospitable and professional manners, ensure of counter readiness and fulfillment to achieve business revenue objectives.
• Attend to all customer enquiries, provide product and technical information and parts availability, estimates to satisfy customer needs, upselling and conclude sales in a profitable manner.
• Prepare parts counter for daily parts sales operations to receive customers, meet external and internal customers demand in line with company standards.
• Keep records of parts sales estimates and follow up of enquires.
• Attend to all telephonic & Email enquiries to support external customers.
• Coordinate parts receipts, binning and stock updates and stores arrangements.
• Assist in annual inventory and perpetual inventory during stock count.
• Ensure Customer satisfaction and customer retention and data base and cash customer accounts management.
• Loss sales data input, parts enquiry information gathering and pass to procurement for demand planning.
• Attend the duty on time, well-groomed and in the appropriate approved dress code.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 years in similar position or related to automotive business. NATIONALITY: any
Graduates or Diploma in Automobile/mechanical engineering will be added advantage.
Earth Moving equipment parts and Attachments, knowledge in hydraulics parts, Excellent PC Skills.Good command in English, Hindi & Arabic. Communication skillsTeamwork and Cooperation. Customer focus.
Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 3 Max: 4
Min: 25 Max: 40