In-charge of all accounting activities of both financial and management accounting. Responsible in the preparation of financial and performance reports, assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control requirements.
Job Responsibilities 1
Job Responsibilities 2
1. Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
2. Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
3. Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and company procedures.
4. Reviews, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
5. Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
6. Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions
7. Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review. Distribute monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
Job Knowledge & Skills
Agility – Developing
Demonstrates Resilience – Developing
Cultivating Loyalty & Integrity – Developing
Shows Entrepreneurial Spirit – Developing
Demonstrates Accountability – Developing
Strives for Innovation – Developing
Promotes Teamwork – Developing
Payroll Accounting Taxes And Fiscal Accounting L1
Book-Keeping Book-Closing L1
Accounting Standards and Concepts L1
Payables And Receivables Accounting L1
Accounting Software Knowledge L1
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Professional Qualification in Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent