The purpose of this position is to provide executive support to the Executive office manager and Chiefs, organizing and managing files, acting as receptionists, scheduling meetings and appointments, and supporting other staff with organizational tasks.
· Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records to ensure proper filing tractability for the long term. Maintain all certificates, Licenses, contracts.
· Provide complex travel arrangements, become familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and Chiefs.
· Accurately track expenses for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits
receipts accurately and on schedule.
· Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
· Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
· Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by executives.
· Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research
· Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
· Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software and project/task management tools
· Following up and feedback tasks required by Executive office manager/Chiefs, on high level and professional manner including communicating with departments’ staff according to communication plan of the organization
· Making travel arrangements for executives.
· Provide general administrative support.
· Work in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings including: booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing as well as manage all needs of the meeting and accurately recording minutes.
· Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
Education: BSc in administration or relevant Years of Experience Minimum 3 Years in Office Administration or relevant Skills & Competencies Differentiation Core Competencies:· Passion and Initiative· Creativity & Innovation· Customer Service Orientation Technical Admin –Advanced (Basic Level):· Presentation & Business writing· Organization skills & multitasking· Working under pressure & Stress Tolerance Knowledge: · Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.· Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.· Experience working with Large Corporation Administrative Services and org culture.· Strong interpersonal skills for interacting for dealing with employees, clients, and executives, senior management, VIP Clients…etc.· Knowledge in Government Legislation, Laws, Reporting and legal compliance· Excellent understanding in all Business Operations· Company’s Policies and Procedures· Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.· Strong follow up and organization skills to ensure meetings are on time and all parties are well informed.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
United Arab Emirates
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma