5 to 10 years
Supply Chain / Logistics / Import / Export
knowledge of the consumer goods industry
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Qatar
Job Details :
• Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
• Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
• Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
• Respond to any issues or complaints.
• Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
• Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
• Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
• Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
• Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5years’ experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
• Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
• Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates can click apply button.