• Analyze all cycle and bulk count results and issue reporting to line management.
• Assist and participate with all store physical inventory process and ensure accurate field reporting.
• Proactively identify areas of process opportunity and recommend solutions for optimizing efficiency in a controlled environment.
• Assist with the drafting of Standard Operating Procedures for retail inventory accounting department and ensure compliance of all procedures.
• Actively participate in all departmental and cross-functional meetings by sharing pertinent business information and fostering innovation and cooperation among all team members.
• Ability to become the in-house expert on the stores system and all related programs in relation to inventory management.
• Ability to ensure the integrity and reliability of all inventory data with the field partners.
• Proactively work with Loss Prevention Investigators.
• Assist with corporate security assignments as needed.