2 to 3 years
Purchase / Stores / Spare Parts / Buyer
Transferrable ID or Visa with NOC
Only Nationals of the Country for which the Job is posted; Jobseekers from any Asian countries
Job Location : Qatar
• Ensures that all purchasing follows regulations and laws related to purchasing practices.
• Negotiates appropriate contracts for pricing and supply.
• Researches and evaluates potential vendors and suppliers.
• Negotiates with suppliers to obtain the best deal for individual products or longer-term discount agreements.
• Coordinates with suppliers and staff to resolve routine purchasing supply issues.
• Collaborates with financial team members on contracts, invoicing, and other financial matters.
• Prepares and develops bid documents and supplier bid lists to obtain competitive quotations on commodities and services.
• Coordinates and resolves problems with end user departments and suppliers.
• Monitors and reviews purchasing budgets, undertaking basic cost/budget analysis, highlighting cost changes to management.
• Transferrable ID or Visa with NOC (readily available)
• Candidate should have a minimum of 2 to 3-year experience.
• Indian nationality only.