5 to 10 years
Wild Life / Environment / Veterinary
Excellent knowledge dealing with all farm animals including: Sheep, Goats, Camels, Chicken and Game animals. Mainly Sheep and chicken is the main herds and expected to have good knowledge to deal with diseases and problems encountered with such herds
Jobseekers from any country
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Excellent knowledge dealing with all farm animals including: Sheep, Goats, Camels, Chicken and Game animals. Mainly Sheep and chicken is the main herds and expected to have good knowledge to deal with diseases and problems encountered with such herds.
– Ensure implementation of health guidelines, processes and procedures to keep all herds healthy.
– Coordinate work progress with project manager to achieve excellent results.
– Excellent level of experience to diagnose illnesses, diseases or any disorders lead to deviation from normal health status and following and monitoring the herd hourly during duty as well as follow up of after giving treatments or medicines. Response of emergency cases all the time to minimize losses of numbers.
– Prepare of budget for veterinary medicines and Proper use of medicines at the required time, monitoring of cost to ensure high efficiency of usage and cost minimization.
– Following and monitoring the stock of all tools, medicines and vaccines and coordinate for raising purchase request.
– Comply with relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies and control to ensure healthy and safe environment for animal living.
– Preform of other related duties or assignments as directed to meet the needs of department work.
– Develop of plan for prevention by application of vaccines in coordination and diseases control with line manager to maintain high level of production with minimum cost.
– Ability to use pregnancy diagnosis scanners. Also, ability of making operations related to digestion, reproduction, injuries and Dystocia.
– Ability of early diagnosis of disease and applying of necessary treatment to avoid future complication.
– Ability to work under pressure, during holidays and respond to emergencies and follow up of urgent cases out of duty times.