1. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
2. Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
3. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
4. Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
5. Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers.
6. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
7. Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements.
8. Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs.
9. Conduct pricing negotiations with customers on behalf of management to establish a fair deal for both parties.
10. Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals.
11. Set annual budgets and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets.
12. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
13. Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
14. Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies.
15. Ensure proper coordination and communication with other department related to the scope of work.
16. Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
5+ years relevant experienceGood working knowledge of excelStrong people management skillsHas the ability to work in a multicultural and fast-paced environmentArabic nationality is a plusFemale
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Internet & E-commerce; Retail & Wholesale
Employer (Private Sector)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 5 Max: 10
United Arab Emirates