• Visit physicians to help them manage their patient’s disease using company products.
• Use guidelines through product samples, scientific literature, clinical trials related to this product(s) to help physicians and other healthcare professionals take the best decisions.
• Follow-up with Healthcare Practitioners (Key Opinion Leaders, physicians, pharmacists, or any other party having impact on the business), to gather feedback and questions regarding experience with company products.
• Provide information to HCP on company products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
• Enlist company products in the formulary of institutions.
• Provide feedback to his/her manager on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access. Also update on changes in the health care system or hospital structure.
• Provide feedback to the marketing team on market, and customers’ needs.
• Follow up of stock, consumption and ordering process specially in government sector and institutions.
• Organize AV activities in his/her area.
• Periodic reporting of HCPs visits and other activities.
• Prepare short term Plan of Action restricted to his/her area and products.
• Update his/her customer list according to the targeting process by understanding customer’s segmentation and customer insights.
• Understand customer disease management needs.
• Maintain and Create new advocates by aligning to customer’s priorities/needs.
• Monthly report for sales, activities, market feedback, threats & opportunities.
• Participate in setting the engagement Plan of Action and play important role in its execution.
• Play important role in engaging his/her customers via real bold partnership programs.
• Explore more business opportunities and expand the scope of his/her reach.
• Medical or Pharmaceuticals degree. • Previous relevant experience. • Very good English/Arabic and digital skills. • Outstanding selling skills.
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Medical & Healthcare Equipment
Employer (Private Sector)
Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma