Duties & Responsibilities:
– Organize and work independently on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines
– Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and management, outside officials and agencies, and the public, expressing ideas and instructions clearly and concisely
– Compose correspondence/reports for the Manager and draft all the letters, correspondence and all writing communications on behalf of the Manager.
– Prepare agenda in advance; assist with and provide research/background information, content development, and creation of presentations and coordinate meetings
– Planning of company events or activities on occasions by management’s approval
– Preparing and maintaining employee’s files and updating the HR system.
– Drafting Confidential Documentation like salary certificates, NOC letters, Salary transfer letters, Promotion/demotion letters, Termination letters, NOC for driving license, HR Memos, Circulars and notices, etc.
– Drafting and updating various documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
– Maintaining employee’s leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance and absenteeism and reporting it to the Human Resources Manager
– Provide suggestions and information to management on policies and procedures, staff performance, and disciplinary matters.
– Provide various statistical reports to the management on a weekly or monthly basis such as manpower status, attrition rate, absenteeism rate, appraisal analysis, etc.
– Attending and understanding employee’s grievances in their work engagement level and implementing corrective measures for them in accordance with UAE Labour Law.
– Processing of end of service benefits in accordance with UAE Labour Law.
– Provide accurate and prompt responses to all HR inquires.
– Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
– Co-coordinating with PRO for new employee visa processing
– Provide support to different departments on employee payroll administration, visa processing, travel arrangements etc.
– Ensure all the Government and Legal formalities like visas, cancellations, medical insurance, and emirates ID are processed on time.
– Recruiting staff: this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, CV sourcing. CV reviewing, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting candidates, reference checks, preparing offer letters, and mobilizing the new hires.
– Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments
– Conducting orientation program and briefing to new employee
– Maintaining an updated database of applicants.
– Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
– Medical insurance: coordinating with the insurance coordinator for issuing medical cards for the employees, handling the medical claims and all other insurance-related issues
Skills required for the job:· – Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of experience in HR or Administration· – Effective communication, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills· – Ability to handle confidential information· – Must be organized, quick thinking and efficient· – Ability to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment· – Ability to work with minimal supervision· – Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments· – Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Technical Maintenance & Repair
Employer (Private Sector)
Human Resources and Recruitment
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
$1,000 – $1,500
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma