1. General Accounting & Payment Processing.
2. Responsible for the day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
3. Preparation of periodic financial statements.
4. Analyze data to ensure proper accounting policies & procedures have been complied/ followed.
5. Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
6. Train team/ new employees.
7. Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance as assigned by Management.
8. Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted and forecasted results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
9. Research and resolve Divisional/Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
10. Support Financial Planning & Analysis, business unit analysts by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
11. Demonstrate appropriate understanding/ working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
12. Understand and facilitate the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information.
13. Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
14. Identify non-value added processes within the department and seeks solutions.
15. Identify areas of process & system improvements/ automations and propose solutions.
1. A Professional degree in Accounting or Finance, CA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA/CPA preferred.2. Thorough understanding of IFRS/IAS. Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.3. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.4. Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.5. Must have extremely strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills.6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Arabic).
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Insurance & TPA
Employer (Private Sector)
Finance and Investment
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 3 Max: 5
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Min: 25 Max: 35