Anywhere in Qatar,
10 to 12 years
Production / Manufacturing
10 years of work experience in Oil & Gas, Steel Fabrication, Structural steel & Architectural steel fabrication
Jobseekers from any country
• Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years of work experience in Oil & Gas, Steel Fabrication, Structural steel & Architectural steel fabrication.
• Working knowledge of Auto-CAD
• GCC experience is preferable
• Expertise in equipment & machinery set-ups in a fabrication workshop and its maintenance.
• Must have good exposure in establishing safe working condition and implementing procedures.
• Able to read production drawings necessary
• Demonstrated ability to make decisions and set direction
• Excellent Communication skills
• Knowledge of raw materials and fabrication, quality systems and standards, process improvement techniques
• Proven project management skills
• Demonstrated team building and leadership skills to lead the production and operation team of workshop.
• Strong technical expertise in a manufacturing environment
• In-depth computer skills including Microsoft applications
• Must have strong math & data analytical skills.
• Must be detail oriented & problem solving skills.
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Planning and organizing production schedules
• Should be capable to lead the production team of 200+ employees
• Should be reporting day to day activities properly to the direct manager
• Assessing project and resource requirements
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients
• Ensuring that quality control and health and safety regulations are met
• Overseeing production processes & flow
• Proper Value Engineering to be done on each product and cost-reduction method to be implemented
• Proper control of Inventory
• Confirming the availability of materials and ordering in ahead of time to keep the production flow in line
• Maximize productivity of machinery and workers and make zero idle time
• Proper planning of manpower and materials for the production line
• Organizing the preventive and routine maintenance of production equipment
• Train, supervise, and manage production line workers
• Supervising and managing the work of junior staff
• Increase speed and effectivity of processes without compromising quality
• Organizing relevant training sessions
• Hire technicians to maintain equipment for maximum safety and efficiency
• Diagnose origin of breakdowns, including human error, and troubleshoot problems
• Proper coordination with other departments.
For Call & WhatsApp (Available 24 x 7) – 0091 9811645433