After Sales Coordinator
Dubai Mall Fashion Boutique
In a demanding and constantly changing context, the Aftersales Coordinator will act as a support to the Aftersales activities of the Boutique. Working closely with the Aftersales Supervisor, the Aftersales Coordinator will contribute to the excellent client experience of the boutique through rigorous dedication and follow up on Aftersales cases.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Coordinate the process and communication for Local Repairs and Overseas Repairs
– Be the main point of contact with the after sales workshops with regards to the current repairs
– Coordinate the process and communication with the clients
– Responsible for handling simple repairs in the boutique
– Spare part management for RTW
– Monitor the quality of repairs
– Be a true ambassador of the brand with regards to the Aftersales ceremony
The desired candidate will be well organized with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure. You should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an After Sales role within a luxury environment. Excellent spoken and written English skills are a must, while the ability to speak and write in Arabic would be a true advantage.