5 to 8 years
IT – Hardware
IT – Software
Security – Strategic Planning – Cyber-security – Design – Networking – Technical – Risk Assessment – Communication
Jobseekers from any country
• 5+ years of Network, System and Application Security experience.
• At least 3 years of experience on design, installation and/or operation of network security solutions, including at least three of the following: Firewalls, VPNs, IDP/IPS, Antivirus Gateways, Web Content Filtering, AntiSpam, Vulnerability Managers, Database Security, VoIP Security.
• Computer Engineering Background is a must.
• MBA is a plus
• CISSP, CISM, CRISC (one of the certifications is needed)
• Communications, people, organizational and technical skills
• Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects.
• Ability to conduct and facilitate Threat Modeling exercises.
• Compliance, Security Policy and Procedures experience.
• Ability to be a Security Subject Matter Expert to explain technical topics to those without a technical background.
• Must be familiar with basic security concepts or standards as appropriate for this position.
• Knowledge of Secure Development Lifecycle practices, current programming languages, technologies and patterns for developing secure code is a plus.