2 to 4 years
IT – Hardware
IT – Software
Data Center – Communication – Linux – Networking – Security – Troubleshooting – Windows – SIEM – Vulnerability Research – Network Security – security system – Cisco Technologies
Only Nationals of the Country for which the Job is posted
The basic purpose of this role is to provide L1 support for the company’s infrastructure and their customers.
• Provide Level 1 with adequate technical tools for monitoring and managing systems and networks on all Data Center products and solutions.
• Provide remote hands assistance to L2 and L3 support specialists.
• Maintain and monitor the Data Center and NOC & SOC infrastructure.
• Problem troubleshooting/isolation.
• Problem resolution following written procedures.
• Delivery reception and inventory
• Assist in projects implementations and changes.
• Assist in new customer implementation plan execution.
• Detect Incidents by monitoring the console, Reports and Dashboards.
• Report the incident to the concerned team.
• Escalate the incident whenever the SLAs are not met.
• Communicate with external teams in proper incident resolution.
• Ability to work on different shifts (A/B/C) and during the holidays is required.
• 2 – 4 years of experience in any of the following:
o Networking (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Ethernet)
o Systems (windows, Linux.)
o Security management (SIEM, Sandbox, Vulnerability management)
o Good Service Desk and Network management tools knowledge.
• High-level understanding of TCP/IP protocol and OSI Seven Layer Model.
• Knowledge of security best practices and concepts.
• Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix-based systems/architectures and related security.
• Intermediate level of knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies.
• Must have a solid understanding of information technology and information security.
• Systematic and Process oriented.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Good communication skills.
• English and Arabic are a must.
• Computer and Communication Engineer (CCE) or another degree in relevant discipline