• Evaluate & implement various ERP systems in different domains.
• Conduct various Gap analysis exercises to accurately estimate & document the time-effort required for software.
• Execute several Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) projects to ensure successful & enhanced automation.
• Architect and lead software development projects.
• Conduct various work-flow analysis (WFA) to identify ineffective functions, improvise and enhance automation levels.
• Develop and maintain essential Systems/Process documentation for operations as per industry standard practices.
•Direct IT training to empower staff & end users, prepare Operational Manuals & guides for various IT functions.
• SLA Management.
1. Requirement open for all nationals.
2. Diploma / Bachelor’s degree.
3. Min. 8-9 years of experience.
4. Experience in working with different technology projects, implementation, etc.
5. Strong background in Oracle/ SAP/ M365 (important).