Senior QA/QC Specialist position shall carry out the routine quality assurance function of client processes throughout all stages of the service and product delivered by the company. This shall include establishing/updating the company’s policies and procedures, internal auditing. It is part of the position holder responsibilities to supervise and monitor the training & development function within the company. The position holder shall play an integral role into ensuring the quality of the services delivered to the company’s clients by incorporating the quality international standards in the day-to-day operations of the company
This position may also be assigned specialized tasks as delegated by Business Excellence manager.
Essential responsibilities and duties
1. Authorized to revise and approve company’s wide policies and procedures.
2. Decides on the appropriate corrective actions as a result of internal audit or NCRs.
3. Decides on the verification of improvement processes are implemented and are in place.
4. Has full stop work authority at any client location.
Quality and HSE RECQUIRMENT
1. Review the quality of Health & Safety procedures against OHSMS 45001 and EVMS 14001 requirement, and recommend changes as applicable.
2. Support on HSE Internal Audit application.
3.Take part in identifying client products HSE related issues and recommendation of corrective actions for storage and handle of all Chemicals.
1. Industry related work experience of a minimum 5 – 7 years.
2. Must possess good level of reporting competence and be computer literate.
3. Ability to work in a team-based environment.
4. Should ideally possess a minimum qualification to Graduate level (science or engineering based) – other education with suitable experience shall be considered Strategic thinking with strong focus on results and high quality of work, and able to think out of the box.
5. Very good leadership skills including people management, selection and development skills.
6. Continuously acquire and refresh functional knowledge, skills, and competencies.
7. Very good knowledge of Business Process Management practices, Quality and Excellence.
8. Practices, and Knowledge Management practices.
9. Very good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project).
10. Very good communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
11. Ability to initiate and manage innovations and changes.
12. Active participation in a staff motivation programs.
13. Operational Effectiveness.
14. Communication & Problem Solving.
15. Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office Suite applications.
16. Ability to work under pressure and appropriately manage a stressful work environment.
17. Time Management abilities in managing tasks and meet deadlines.
18.Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes occasional nights, weekends, holidays.