– Pursue new sales prospects through networking and social media, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
– Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
– Setting up meeting with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concern.
– Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
– Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
– Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
1. Candidate should be bilingual.2. Should have a degree. 3. Min. of 3 years experience of in a similar position with a reputed automotive franchise.4. Candidates with excellent written, verbal communication skills in English and computer savvy.5. Ability to work within team and individually.
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Automotive Dealership & Distributor
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
High school or equivalent