Report To: EM, Delivery Channels
· On-line channel Manage online banking activities and ensure high levels of customer take-up and satisfaction.
· Revenue generation Establish the on-line offer as a profitable venture by achieving revenue targets and focusing on new areas for growth.
· Research Identify what the company should be offering on-line and manage the extension of online.
· Alignment Expand the online offer by extending online services and products.
· Marketing Market online banking through various channels to achieve take-up and usage
· On-line development Manage support for online banking through technical training, marketing materials, etc.
· Vendor Management Effectively manage relationships with suppliers and third parties and validate quality of delivery channels.
· Project Management Ensure effective project management and successful completion.
1. Requirement open for Kuwaiti nationals.2. Bachelors degree in relevant discipline.3. Min. 7 years banking sector experience4. Experience of managing online projects, supplier management5. Knowledge of retail banking products and alternative channels.6. Full understanding of online capabilities and technologies. 7. Good understanding of customer needs & market trends.
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 7 Max: 14
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma