3 to 5 years
Diploma; Engineering Graduates/PG
Architect / Interior Design / Structural Design / Landscape
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Qatar
Job Details :
• Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new constructions, alterations, or repairs.
• Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
• Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
• Using CAD software and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans for management and client approval.
• Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients.
• Providing management with estimates on cost, time, machinery, construction, and other specifications.
• Interacting with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support.
• Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained.
• Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends.
• Ensuring that all layouts and blueprints are compliant with industry codes and legal standards.