The ideal candidate will join the Human Resources team and support the overall execution of training and development programs to brand standards for store operations & support team.
· In consultation with brand and support teams, identify key focus areas for product, brand awareness and corporate training.
· Develop content of programs to meet the needs of the Brands and the Departments.
· Develop a training schedule to meet the identified needs and ensure consistency of approach across all brands.
· Take every opportunity to assist in monitoring / supporting store employees’ product awareness, and to participate in operations field coaching or briefings with the aim of developing strong brand identity.
· Based on brand needs, source appropriate training courses and materials suitable for implementation.
· Decide upon use of training techniques to present information, promote participative learning and transfer knowledge / skills.
· Evaluate and monitor effectiveness of brand training.
· Measure evaluation of training delivery. Provide reports to substantiate professional standards are maintained.
· Deliver ‘classroom’ and “on the job” training activities to all levels of store employees in order to develop required levels of product knowledge/ handling and raise brand awareness.
· Participate in the development of the Training budget as required.
· Lead the In – Store Training Specialists to effectively execute all training plans.
Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.· Relevant work experience as a Training Specialist/ Manager.· Store Operations experience is advantageous.· Experience in training program design.· Excellent communication and presentation skills.· Knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS). Mid-Senior level
Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
Employer (Private Sector)
Training and Development
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma