In the role of Business Development Manager, the ideal candidate shall be highly self-motivated to reach out to the prospective market and bring in new business. A Business Development Manager typically has the following responsibilities to look after:
· Attract new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
· Work with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
· Communicate with existing and new clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
· Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
· Understand client needs and offer solutions and support by answering potential client questions and follow-up call.
· Collaborate with sales and leadership teams to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
· Create and maintain a database of prospect clients.
· Cold calling; making multiple calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
· Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting, maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred with minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in the similar role.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
· Experience in both the project management and sales side of running a business.
· Strong customer service and sales skills for generating leads.
· Advanced presentation and persuasive skills.
· Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
· Persuasive, goal-oriented, energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
Contract length: 12 months
Office Timings: 1400 hours to 2200 hours (Pakistan Time)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs90,000.00 – Rs100,000.00 per month