BuyZilla.pk is Pakistan’s leading fashion web portal. A marketplace where luxury is affordable and accessible to all. Where all authentic and original branded products are up for grabs on marked-down prices and deals which will blow the mind away! It’s the perfect one-stop-shop solution for those who love bargain shopping; with unmatched prices, an array of products to choose from all the top-notch fashion brands like Sapphire, Cross Stitch, Orient, BTW, Limelight, Royal Tag, Hush Puppies, to name a few.
We are a fast-growing marketplace in Pakistan where people are the most valuable asset. To support our continuous growth and reinforce the Marketing team we are looking for a talented eCommerce Customer Service Representative.
· Enhances organization reputation by providing clients with a first-class customer service experience.
· Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone and e-mail inquiries regarding products and brand
· Assist clients on order-on-line
· Deal with orders in the back office and liaise with logistics
· Follow-up on orders and liaise with customers, retail, buyers, etc.
· Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry
· Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing our CRM tools
· Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with staff at our traditional boutiques
· Assist customers with after-sales service issues
· Be a primary contact for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
· Able to communicate concisely our company policies to client
· Maintain and update regular client correspondence
· Familiarity with the Office Suite, Google Sheets, Knowledge Base use, & Excel.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer services, preferably in the fashion industry.
· Understanding of the Ecommerce tools
· Must be a sales-oriented person.
· Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our brand’s history, product offerings, and communications/advertising program
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette, and elevated speech
· Proactive personality and self-motivator
· Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
· Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new applications quickly
· Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs30,000.00 – Rs35,000.00 per month