To expand market and promote elevator & escalator products and services. Providing tailor made engineering solution for our clients and customers. Sales Engineer should be able to evaluate business decisions and closing the deals and managing timely execution of projects with utmost customer satisfaction.
· Achieving committed sales target and timely deliver projects with best possible profits.
Ensure compliance with Company values, policies, processes and systems.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for obtaining approvals from consultant, contractor, client & authorities.
· Conduct meetings & presentations with consultant, contractor & client and evaluate their needs.
· Keep excellent client relations to secure maintenance contracts upon completion of projects
· Good market knowledge and excellent client relations· Project financials & budgeting skills· Organized Professional-Team player· Experience in closing sales deals and timely execution of projects.· Excellent communication, negotiation and convincing skills· Willingness to work under pressure· High adaptability and can work in multicultural environments· Good in co-ordination, administration and management skills· Processing, presentations and database management· Pragmatic approach in implementing sales and after sales service strategies.· Arabic and English Language.· Proficiency in computer skills including AutoCAD , M.S OfficeEducation and Qualifications:· Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering· Experience of more than 3 years in the field of elevators is a must· Undergone training in Sales & Marketing Strategies· Undergone training in Project Management
Heavy Industry & Metallurgy; Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Construction & Building
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma